Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does anyone know where i can buy paint to repaint the plastic parts inside my car they are very worn out?

I have a BMW 325i and the the plastic parts inside my car are starting to wear out, and are beginning to look white instead of a tan color they originally had. For example, the A/C console in the back seat is very worn out and I want to know if i can find some kind of paint to repaint those parts in my car.Does anyone know where i can buy paint to repaint the plastic parts inside my car they are very worn out?
use silicon spray will brighten it up and less mess than paint...





you can buy it from any car accessories shop





good luck mate





p.s car dealers use it to groom new and second hand cars for sure will do the job trust me and try it... :)Does anyone know where i can buy paint to repaint the plastic parts inside my car they are very worn out?
I've found that the best paint to use for plastics is Krylon.





I've used it on the interior of my car and am very satisfied. I didn't even need to clear coat it and it's scratch resistant.





However the key to painting anything is the prep work.
you can buy special interior paint in a pressure pack
DONT paint them


itll look horrible





if you want to bring back their shine


try a dash shine


if its really old, you can use armor all ( since they have the most shine)
Eastwood makes special plastic paint just for what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment