Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What paint will stick to plastic milk jug? I need spray paint or brush paint hat will not flake off the jug.?

I need to paint these plastic milk jugs and I want the paint to stay on the milk jug and not flake off the way it has when I use acrylic paint once it dries. I need it to be permanent. Should I use auto paint? I am making masks with the milk jugs so the paint need to stay on for good!What paint will stick to plastic milk jug? I need spray paint or brush paint hat will not flake off the jug.?
Milk jugs are plastic and flexible, which means any paint is gonna have a hard time sticking to it and not flaking off.





But, to give you the best result that will last the longest, do this.





鈥?Sand the milk jug lightly with some fine sand paper until it's rough.


鈥?Put two coats of white ';primer'; on it.


鈥?Let dry and use spray paint to give it the color you want





** Gloss spray paint has more elasticity than flat spray paint. You're less likely to have problems if you use that.





Good luckWhat paint will stick to plastic milk jug? I need spray paint or brush paint hat will not flake off the jug.?
2 coats of spray paint should do it most spray paints don't need much prep there made to paint on almost anything

No comments:

Post a Comment