Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I remove paint scuff marks off the plastic bumper of my car?

Backed my car into a white barrier, now a white paint scuff mark appears on my bumper. This is a relatively light mark, by that I mean the bumper was (thankfully) not gouged. How do I remove this without messing with original paint job?How do I remove paint scuff marks off the plastic bumper of my car?
take some turpentine oil and dip a cloth in it rub the wet cloth over the area where the paint has fallen and u will see that the paint is coming out ruta little harder if it does not comes out easilyHow do I remove paint scuff marks off the plastic bumper of my car?
Do what the other guy said and then stop hitting other things. Maybe a refresher driving class would be good.
a fine grade rubbing compound should take care of that
e-mail the people at bumper city


thebumpercity@sbcglobal.net
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment