Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where can I buy those plastic lucite rings that you paint that haven't been painted yet?

I want to know where you can buy them and then pain them and design them yourself. I looked at Micheal's and t hey didn't have them. I know they make them though because ive seen people make them.Where can I buy those plastic lucite rings that you paint that haven't been painted yet?
Here is a seller on eBay that currently has clear resin rings for sale (in the trendy chunky style). Perhaps you can contact them %26amp; see if they have any other transparent colors that you might want in the future. Good luck!





Seller's eBay ID: xkuzhu





http://search.stores.ebay.com/sunrise-imports-an-wholesaler_resin-rings_W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZ7QQfclZ3QQfromZR10QQfsnZsunriseQ20importsQ20anQ20wholesalerQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ57561064QQsofpZ0

No comments:

Post a Comment