Thursday, February 25, 2010

What paint to use on a plastic playhouse?

I'm looking at buying my son a playhouse for his birthday-the Little Tikes Endless Adventures Town Playhouse. Its really cute and all but needs more color. It would be just some basic colors-red, blue, black, green, etc just to spruce it up a bit. Would acrylic paint work? If not, what would?


thank youWhat paint to use on a plastic playhouse?
Magic paint!What paint to use on a plastic playhouse?
Just any paint won't work. Acrylic will surely peel off in a hurry. I know that krylon makes a special paint that bonds to plastic. I saw it at Lowe's....in the spray paint section. I dont' know if it comes in brush on.
red always depressed me when i was a kid. id go for blue/green combo.


Light colors of course. and orange on the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment