Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I want to know what is the best type of paint to a plastic shelving unit and a metal shelving unit .....?

I plan to paint both shelving units white to match my decor and the metal shelving unit is gray and the plastic one has black shelves and gray supports. I really don't want to do a primer and I need to know what type of brush to paint with so I won't have visible brush strokes. Detailed answers will be greatly appreciated and will obviously get 10 points for best answer :)I want to know what is the best type of paint to a plastic shelving unit and a metal shelving unit .....?
If you don't want visible brush strokes, your best bet is to spray them. There is a spray paint called Krylon Fusion that works great. It's specially designed for painting plastic, but, it will work on your metal shelf as well.I want to know what is the best type of paint to a plastic shelving unit and a metal shelving unit .....?
oh i say for sure. a primer called gripper. you can use also as a finisher. awesome stuff. you can get at homedepot. the stuff is so good. that sometimes it takes me a couple of week to out of my hair. and i stand by purdy brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment