Saturday, February 27, 2010

What steps do I need to change the color on a plastic picture frame? Also what type of paint do I need to get?

I have tried stain, will not dry. I have tried oils, like for painting a picture-takes too much. Please list the type of paint, and the steps I will have to take to change the color.


The frame is a smooth gold in color and I want to change it to a brown tone.What steps do I need to change the color on a plastic picture frame? Also what type of paint do I need to get?
They have a spray paint just for plastic.Look at your local hardware store.What steps do I need to change the color on a plastic picture frame? Also what type of paint do I need to get?
You can buy some Rustoleum for plastic and spray paint it. I haven't used the plastic paint before, but i have had lots of success with Rustoleum spray paint for other projects. They run about $8-10 for a can though. I would see if there are smaller cans for sale if the frame is not very large. Then again, if you have several things you would like to match, it will make fast and easy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment