Thursday, February 25, 2010

If I have some clear plastic boxes, can I spray paint them so that if LEDs are put inside, the box will glow?

I want the box to look a colour, but also let some light through so it ';glows'; that colour. Is this possible? Does the plastic box material matter? Can you suggest suitable paints?


Thanks!If I have some clear plastic boxes, can I spray paint them so that if LEDs are put inside, the box will glow?
Look at a craft store like Michael's for stained glass paints. They are made to look like stained glass colors and work on plastic. They would be perfect for this. They are not spray paint however.If I have some clear plastic boxes, can I spray paint them so that if LEDs are put inside, the box will glow?
I'm not sure it would ';glow';, but Krylon makes plastic paint.
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment