Thursday, February 25, 2010

How Do I Get Paint To Stick To Plastic Military Models? Primers? Sealers?

I have some plastic models that I am trying to paint. I have tried various priming and sealing methods to get it to work, and none seem to work. Thanks to all...How Do I Get Paint To Stick To Plastic Military Models? Primers? Sealers?
Wash them in a solution of weak dish soap and water. Rinse them off and wipe dry. This will clean off the oil/grease that is left on after production.How Do I Get Paint To Stick To Plastic Military Models? Primers? Sealers?
Try spraying it with Krylon Fusion spray paint for plastic. I found it at WalMart. Use white then you can paint over it.





site below to games workshop


a good source for painting models
Sand them up a bit with a dremel (fine) so that the paint has the ability to adhere. By the way, you should stay away from plastic and buy resin models.

No comments:

Post a Comment