Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I paint the plastic panels on outside of my auto. Need to change color.?

Tremclad makes a new vinyl paint it adheres well to plastic body panelsHow do I paint the plastic panels on outside of my auto. Need to change color.?
u kno?If u ain't got time to do it yourself (this is less expensive - and fun) take the car to a specialized garage...they will do all the work...If u got time for your ride, than, 1st of all, take off the plastic panels (its easy to paint them and it implies no risk to drop paint on the other parts of the car) after taking off u put them on a table or somethin (somewere where is no whater,oil or other products that may affect the paint).Use spray tanks (its easier and the paint is dring faster)...I don't know what color your car has, but for your panels choose one that goes in contrast with the cars' color (is the best way to make your car ';visible';)...try not to use to much paint on the panels...this will make them to dry harder...This is all for today...oh and don't forget: have a nice day!How do I paint the plastic panels on outside of my auto. Need to change color.?
first of all why you wont a new look for your panels.what you need to do is to take it to maco where they gone to charge you a arm and a leg to paint a plastic on the outside of your auto. thanks
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment