Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do I take car wax off my car plastic without hurting the paint on the plastic?

WD-40 is just great for that...even removing stickers.


It absolutely will not hurt any paint, then with a little spray bottle of soap and water...you can clean up all the area.





You can just let it dry out and re-polish right over it all.


WD-40 will remove tar, other cars paint stuck on your doors and more. Its great to keep in the trunk.





(Houston)How do I take car wax off my car plastic without hurting the paint on the plastic?
wash the part you want to clean with warm soapy water and ammonia that will clean it safely and not cause no harmHow do I take car wax off my car plastic without hurting the paint on the plastic?
wax and grease remover is your best bet.
Use a wax and grease remover. Most auto parts/paint stores will sell some variety of it. DuPont makes a good product called Prep Sol. Just wipe it on and then wipe it back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment