Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can i paint my interior plastic in my car?

I have a 87 iroc z camaro and it currently has grey interior plastic but i wanna paint them black. How hard is this to do?Can i paint my interior plastic in my car?
Not hard at all. You can buy plastic paint at an auto parts store. Read the directions and paint it.Can i paint my interior plastic in my car?
Yes, you can paint it any cheesy color you want. However your car will be worth about seventy five cents.Interior plastic paint has been around for years and it always ends up looking like it was painted. The prep work to get a good job is a nightmare.
yes you can paint it but you want to make sure it is preped and cleaned very good other wise it will flake off down the road.
SEM interior paint works great. Use the prep materials they recommend. You can find it online.
you can bye dye to change the color of your interior pieces,you should be able to find it at a auto paint store or online
take out all the pieces you want to paint. clean them. then paint them. let them dry, then put em back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment