Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can I paint a Barbie/plastic toy car?

My 2 year old wants a purple barbie sized car for Christmas. I cannot find one. Is there any way I can get a different colour and paint it? With what so that it can take some abuse? Or do you have any other ideas?? Thanks!How can I paint a Barbie/plastic toy car?
Purple is my favorite color! purple is the new pink anyways lol!


SO CUTE!





NEW IN BOX - http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Barbie-VW-Bugs-C鈥?/a>





http://shop.ebay.com/items/__purple-barb鈥?/a>How can I paint a Barbie/plastic toy car?
Yes..there are spray paints out now specifically made for painting plastic (Krylon makes a good one)...and can stand up to abuse (it's made for outdoor furniture)...


When I was a kid, my fav. color was purple, too (I'm 49 now)..and finding ANYTHING for girls that wasn't pink was tough on my parents back in those days...LOL
Spray paint for plastic, you should be able to find it in Wal-mart. If you are talking about the small car that Only Barbie can fit in you could also try the paint that they have in hobby stores for model cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment