Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best paint to use for plastic sand buckets?

I need something that would adhere even when it gets wet.What is the best paint to use for plastic sand buckets?
Krylon paint for plastics works wonders. It is the only paint that I've ever used on all types of plastics that really sticks, doesn't flake off and doesn't fade. I've painted plastic chairs, planting pots, plastic organizers and a host of other things very successfully with it. It comes in a wide variety of colors, is easy to use and you don't even have to prime the surface. My chairs and pots get hit by the automatic sprinklers almost daily, I painted them over a year ago and they are still shiny and look great.What is the best paint to use for plastic sand buckets?
If you need a spray paint to hold up when it gets wet you need to use KILZ Casual Colors spray paint. It is 100% acrylic and will stand up to anything. Krylon's new H20 spray paint is nothing new it is just a marketing scheme to drive sales.
I think Krylon has a new plastic spray paint out now. Check out Home Depot. They should have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment