Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does anyone know where to find translucent paint for plastic articles? I want to see through it when dry.?

Some time ago there was a fad for painting boxes and containers for jelly beans and candies for kids. I think the paint has improved, but I'm not certain what to search for.Does anyone know where to find translucent paint for plastic articles? I want to see through it when dry.?
Below are links to check out and see if they are what you want.Does anyone know where to find translucent paint for plastic articles? I want to see through it when dry.?
Good choices, but i think you were thinking about this page when referring to ThomasNet.





http://www.thomasnet.com/produ鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



I use Tamiya's clear plastic paints for painting windscreens and automobile lights on my models.





It is translucent and comes in several colors (Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, %26amp; Blue)





Here is their link: http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/categor鈥?/a>





GOOD LUCK
check either AC Moore or Michael's, or the craft section of any store, there are little kid kits for stained ';glass'; (plastic). It's see-through when it dries, it could work?

No comments:

Post a Comment