Thursday, February 18, 2010

How can I paint my plastic Macbook chassis?

I'm pretty good with spray paint and I learn things pretty quick. I've looked at this website that actually has you send in your macbook and they paint it for you, trouble is I don't have $550 to spare on making my Macbook a different color, so I'm trying to find a low cost way of painting my laptop.How can I paint my plastic Macbook chassis?
Spray paint is going to be an all-around bad idea. If you are insistent on coloring all exposed parts (rather than ordering a decal such as those at SkinIt.com), I recommend going with a vinyl dye which is well-suited to coloring plastic. It will be labor-intensive to get to all of the parts, nooks, and crannies, but considerable cheap. For more info on this process, see http://www.gideontech.com/content/articl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment