Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Is there any way how to paint plastic windows?

I have plastic almost dark red colour windows in my new flat.is there any possibility how to paint it?i want white ones.please give me an adviceIs there any way how to paint plastic windows?
You need to buy a specific spray paint.


The company is called REHAU and is based in Germany I think. They do 210 different colours.


You could try to Google it.


I think it may be cheaper to leave it as it is!


Hope this helps.





Sorry, forgot to mention they give a 10 year guarantee. There may be lots of products in DIY stores but they won't be as good. Not advertising, never used this company but my man knows of them.Is there any way how to paint plastic windows?
The irony is, I bet they are white plastic that has had a dark red wood effect layer stuck onto it by the manufacturer!
there are new products on the market to paint upvc windows , they are available at homebase . I am sure this will do what you need it to do just make take a few coats
Yes! Yes its possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment