Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In one of my wall of a room painted with plastic paint near to bathroom is getting peeled of what should I do

I think there must be some water entery, but could not found out.I live insecond floor house.In one of my wall of a room painted with plastic paint near to bathroom is getting peeled of what should I do
scrape it clean, flat, if youcan get the majority flat and clean and sand the rough parts you can paint over it. remember to wear gloves ect. and to use painters take. You may want to use primer before you add a layer of paint though it's not completely neccessaryIn one of my wall of a room painted with plastic paint near to bathroom is getting peeled of what should I do
Paint over and get a sealant. You can get these at many hardware stores I think.
Re-paint it. Duh!


But paint it a different colour.


Spices things up hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment