Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where can I find plastic paint over stencils of stars that are different sizes? Stars from 3inches to6inches.?

I want severl sizes of stencils in the shape of stars to paint on a wall for decoration.Where can I find plastic paint over stencils of stars that are different sizes? Stars from 3inches to6inches.?
You can go to any craft store and find them. You can even find them in the craft section of Wal-Mart. I bought some from Wal-Mart and used glow in the dark paint for my niece's bed room for when she sleeps over. She loves astrology. Try it!Where can I find plastic paint over stencils of stars that are different sizes? Stars from 3inches to6inches.?
You may want to try Michaels Arts %26amp; Crafts. They have just about everything you can think of when it comes to crafts.
to paint stars on the wall? i would just print them on heavy card stock. . . it works just as well and is easier and cheaper for you! best thing to do is use spray paint with it. try it out on a piece of newspaper first to make sure the card stock will not be too light. but plastic dries really slow compared to paper and this way it is easy clean up also!

No comments:

Post a Comment