Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where can I get UV resistant paint for plastic?

I'd like to paint the plastics on my bike, but I need paint/primer/clear specifically for plastic and either the paint or clear coat needs to be UV resistant. Does Testors make a paint like this or anyone?Where can I get UV resistant paint for plastic?
Good car paint (they are all UV resitant) can work if you prime the plastic properly; that's what they do with plastic covered car bumpers, plastic rear view mirors, resin and fiberglass repairs or parst.Where can I get UV resistant paint for plastic?
Any auto paint shop. There are alot of plastic parts on cars. Corvettes are all plastic.
It will look like crap, it will crack and flake off no matter what paint you use. Just save up for new plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment