Thursday, February 18, 2010

Should i use spray paint for plastic on my cars side marker lights?

i wanna spray paint my side marker lights on my car should i use spray paint for plastic or just regular spray paint?Should i use spray paint for plastic on my cars side marker lights?
spray paint for plastic will stay on better. You can polish Spray paint with a polishing compound I've done this before and you can get it to look almost as good as a factory finish paint job.Should i use spray paint for plastic on my cars side marker lights?
check local traffic laws before you do that, and if in your state you can do this. I would rough up the surface of the lens with some fine grit sand paper and then use the spray paint for plastic
Those side marker lights are on your car because the law says they have to be there.





Is it worth the extra money you'll spend to replace them after you get that fix it ticket?
neither will last. They will both end up looking blotchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment