Sunday, February 21, 2010

What can I use to cover up plastic lettering as I paint a sign?

I need to paint an outdoor sign but do not want to paint the recessed plastic lettering. What can I put on the lettering as I spraypaint the sign that would be easy to apply and easy to remove once the painting is done?What can I use to cover up plastic lettering as I paint a sign?
Believe it or not, Vaseline (petroluem jelly)! The paint will not soak through the jelly, and when the rest of the paint dries, you simply wipe it away.





Good Luck! ;)What can I use to cover up plastic lettering as I paint a sign?
this will be very time consuming but you can corver the lettering with painter tape. you local hardware stores have many types as a rule and my ever have suggestions. as to better ways as well.
  • hair clips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment